All our prints are of the highest quality and come window mounted, backed and sealed in a clear cellophane bag.
- Printed on Archive Quality Hahnemuhle Photo Rag 308 gsm fine art photo paper.
- Fade resistant and fantastic image quality!
- Printed using genuine Epson Ultrachrome K3 inks for vivid colours.
- Mounted on 1400 micron thick whitecore conservation board so doesn't yellow with age.
The image is mounted with a window mount and then professionally framed
- Matt black or Light Oak 35mm frames available.
- All frames are cut from scratch using a Morso Picture Framers mitre cutting to ensure accurate and precise measurements and perfect corners.
- Glass is cut and we seal between the glass and the mounted print with specialist acid free tape.
- Finished with 2mm MDF backing board and the back sealed with framers tape.
- Ensures dust is kept out of the frame and also ensure small insects such as thunder flies cant get behind the glass
All canvasses are of the highest quality and come assembled ready to hang:
If you would like something special please feel free to contact us using the contact form and we will do our best to help you.
- 38mm Deep European Pine stretcher frame knot free to prevent warping.
- Real wood wedged corners for a perfectly tensioned canvas.
- Printed on heavyweight canvas producing vibrant colour.
- Printed using genuine HP Vivera Inks at 1440 dpi producing unrivalled image quality.
- Laminated canvas surface in a satin finish for the ultimate protection and UV protection for up to 200 years!
- The canvas uses felt coins to protect your wall and comes with a pre-fitted with a brass hanger.